Descrição da Vaga
Action Contre la Faim, is recruiting a Storekeeper, for Cabo Delgado.
- Ensure the physical and administrative management of the stock is in accordance with ACF procedures.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Ensure the physical management of the stock:
- Receive the items to be stored, check the quality and quantity according to the technical specifications of the applicant and always in the presence of the latter;
- Ensure a systematic control of a part of the delivery (spot check);
- Draw up, check and sign the receipt/delivery notes with the supplier/recipient;
- Handle packages for small quantities;
- Ensure good and organized storage conditions (pallets, stack height, ventilation, etc.) according to ACF storage practices;
- Clean the storage areas on a weekly basis, remove dust from the items and ensure that the storage area is well ventilated;
- Ensure the security of the warehouse (management of keys, locking of doors) and of the stored items (closed boxes);
- Alert the hierarchy when items are damaged or when an item is about to expire and physically set aside these items;
- Carry out a complete physical inventory on a monthly basis.
Participate in the administrative management of the stock:
- Draw up stock sheets for each item and systematically record all stock movements;
- Record all items received and all items taken out during the week on a weekly basis in the Stock Tracker;
- Update the SFU (Stock Follow-Up) and make sure it is up to date;
- Draw up and update the stock cards;
- Acknowledge receipt, ensure validation and update Stock Release Order;
- Update daily the stock report for weekly sharing of the file with all Programme Managers;
- Update daily the In Kind Donations Tracker for weekly sharing of the file with all department managers;
- Prepare loss reports for damaged items.
Manage cargo and shipments:
- Draw up the various shipping documents;
- Supervise the preparation and loading of products and materials.
- Ensure the hygiene and cleanliness of stocks:
- Check the cleanliness of the warehouse on a daily basis and ensure that it is regularly disinfected and ventilated;
- Inspect containers & boxes regularly;
- Make sure there is no rodents or insects in the warehouse;
- Monitor temperature and humidity levels.
- Communication skills, detail oriented and math skills;
- Proficiency in inventory management;
- Communication skills is very important to interacting with colleagues, clients, employers and even third-party;
- Computer skills;
- Interpersonal skills;
- Data entry skills;
How to Apply?
File composition: CV, Letter of Motivation, NUIT, BI, certificates
To be sent to: send to firstname.lastname@example.org (specify the title of the position in the email. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered)
DATA LIMITE DE CANDIDATURA: 2 de Junho de 2023.
Indique a fonte da vaga na sua candidatura.
Procedure: Selected candidates will be contacted by telephone for a technical test.
Note. The dossiers received will not be returned. Any application submitted after this deadline will not be considered.
1 total de vistas, 1 hoje