Full-time Oficial Senior de Serviços Gerais
Descrição da Vaga
Action Contre la Faim, is recruiting a Senior General Services Officer, for Mueda in Cabo Delgado.
- Manage the General Services at the base level.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
Supervise the fleet and generators management of the base:
- Regulate the fleet and generator’s size of the base per the Logistics Manager requirements;
- Communicate with the rental vehicles on the all contractual aspects;
- Centralize the inter-base travel requests moves and plan with the logistics core staff members the travels;
- Regular follow up on the outer and inter-base movement progression;
- Escalate the information in the event of an incident;
- Control the maintenance of the registry and the movement table;
- Establish the technical specifications related to the need of vehicles to contribute to the call for tenders, linked with the Logistics Manager;
- Ensure that daily and weekly controls are performed on all vehicles and generators;
- Control the adequate equipment of the vehicles depending on their use;
- Control the fuel management.
Ensure the administrative and physical management of the base’s vehicles and all other equipment related to the general services:
- Check the labeling of the equipment (vehicles, generators, motorbikes…) per the ACF procedure;
- Formalize, monitor and update the vehicle’s allocation per the mission document;
- Train the users to the procedures for the use vehicles and ensure their compliance;
- Control the log books of all the base’s vehicles;
- Control the daily and weekly vehicle tracking documents (checklist) of all the base’s vehicles;
- Follow up on the acceptability of the administrative documents of vehicles and archive them (insurance, legal vehicle document, etc.);
- Write the fuel consumption reports (vehicles and generators);
- Ensure archival of documents for the base’s vehicles and log books, per the ACF Kit Log.
- Supervise the overall management of the base premises (Office space, Guest house, etc..):
- Supervise the buildings, rehabilitation and maintenance needed for the functioning as well as the living conditions;
- Supervise the water, cooking gas supply for all the premises;
- Provide support to ensure equipment security and assistance to users;
- Supervise the necessary repair to the office space, carried out internally or by the means of external service providers;
- Ensure that all systems are protected for the security of personnel and equipment;
- Detect malfunctions of the electric network and correct them;
- Audit future buildings in security and means of production;
- Perform diagnosis of electric security of the buildings of your controlling area;
- Perform diagnosis and dimensioning of the electric production sources of the building of your controlling area.
Manage the computer park and the infrastructure of the base:
- Ensure the respect of software standards on the workstation (Kit Log);
- Ensure the respect of the operation rules for the antivirus, its update for the workstation, the supervision of it;
- Configure the safeguards for the jobs and ensure that they are well carried out with the respect of the safeguard policy standards;
- Ensure the computer maintenance and monitor every day/month that the preventive and corrective maintenance tasks were carried out;
- Manage the equipment assignment and of all the corresponding documents;
- Monitor the repair and movements of the equipment;
- Anticipate and determine the needs related to their manager and place the order;
- Report to the hierarchy for any issue related to the equipment management;
- Ensure the monitoring of potential external providers (maintenance and repair services, etc.;
- Contribute to the installation and maintenance of the local networks of the base depending on the standards (Kit Log);
- Check that the network equipment works properly;
- Carry out a monthly inventory of every equipment, must be sent to the Logistics Manager on the 2nd of each month at the latest.
Supervise the telecommunication means (internet, radio, satellite, and local):
- Supervise the proper functioning of means of telecommunication on the base;
- Make sure test are regularly done on the material to ensure the functioning.
- awareness and train the users on the equipment use and ICT/Energy means:
- While respecting the ACF standards, provide training to the users over equipment and applications;
- Train the users to the correct use of computer equipment and softwares;
- Train the users to the respect of rules of computing security and electrical security and to the ACF rules;
- Raise awareness to the users over electrical hazards.
Manage the General Services team:
- Establish the work schedule of its team;
- Delegate the activities and control their good execution;
- Organize the trainings;
- Organize a monthly meeting with the team and report the hierarchical supervisor;
- Lead the performance assessments;
- Provide technical support to the team as necessary;
- Coach the drivers and staff on the work organization and safety requirements, perform regular meetings with them for reminders on the safety requirements and rules of conduct;
- Write the requests for driver’s mission orders and forward them to the HR department.
- High School Certificate + 3 years’ higher education and/or professional experience in Logistics;
- Previous experience of at least 3 year in similar or relevant positions;
- able to work under pressure;
- able to handle priorities;
- capacity to work as team leader;
- Basic knowledge in construction, plumber;
- electricity would be appreciated;
- Basic knowledge of motors would be appreciated;
- English would be a plus.
How to Apply?
File composition: CV, Letter of Motivation, NUIT, BI, certificates
To be sent to: send to email@example.com (specify the title of the position in the email. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered)
DATA LIMITE DE CANDIDATURA: 26 de Maio de 2023.
Indique a fonte da vaga na sua candidatura.
Procedure: Selected candidates will be contacted by telephone for a technical test.
Note. The dossiers received will not be returned. Any application submitted after this deadline will not be considered.
1 total de vistas, 1 hoje