Full-Time Logistics and transport manager
Descrição da Vaga
- Work with the chief of party to provide management, leadership, oversight, and technical direction to establish an effective and efficient transportation system for medical commodities at the last mile, build capacity of private sector partners, and improve the availability of medical commodities at the health facility level.
- Support the chief of party and technical team in day-to-day project implementation, management, client engagement, and coordination between private and public sector stakeholders.
- Foster, maintain, and grow collaborative, productive, and effective relationships with both public and private sectors stakeholders.
- Design facility segmentation, seasonality mitigation, and emergency commodity delivery procedures.
- Assist the chief of party to periodically evaluate project progress against the work plan and budget, identify issues and risks related to timely implementation, and undertake appropriate interventions to meet work-plan objectives and client requests.
- Provide technical expertise in areas such as supply chain strengthening and management, forecasting and quantification, 3PL management, supply chain governance, human resources for supply chain, quality and pharmacovigilance, warehousing, distribution, and electronic logistics management information systems.
- Bachelors’ degree or higher in international business, transportation, or logistics.
- Minimum of 5 years of logistics experience, preferably in a transportation planning role or operational across docking environment.
- Experience with transportation management, outsourcing, performance management, and cost optimization.
- Leadership experience in supporting transportation teams.
- Excellent interpersonal, technical, and analytical skills and substantial experience interacting with a broad range of public and private sector counterparts including senior level government officials
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity.
- Strong oral and written communication skills in Portuguese and English.
Please apply hrough https://chemonics_nb.formstack.com/forms/mozambique_chegar_2 by completing the questionnaire and uploading a CV including three recent professional references and a cover letter by January 25, 2019.
No telephone inquiries, please.
Candidates will be contacted on a rolling basis. If you have any issues with the form, please reach out to [email protected]. Please note however that no applications submitted to this email will be considered.