Full-time FSL Technician
Descrição da Vaga
Contract duration: 6 months
Receiving base: Mueda
Special conditions: Vacancy open only to Cabo Delgado Province
Remuneration: 36.540,00Mtn (Gross montlhy Income) and 13th Month paid in December (prorata depending on the starting date)
Benefits: Health insurance including partner and children (providing certificates); 2 days per month paid leaves
Action Contre La Faim is recruiting a FSL Technician for Mueda.
SPECIFIC OBJECTIVES (NOT COMPLETE)
Organize and implement Food Security and Livelihoods project activities (e.g. rice/vegetables/pulses production, training, farmers field schools, mechanization and irrigation, livestock breeding, Cash for Work, Infrastructure rehabilitation, Income Generating Activities).
Mission 1: Participate with partners and specific stakeholders during meetings on the field
- Organize and participate in village community meetings with project beneficiaries and participants, village committees, and authorities;
- Participate in internal department meeting as requested by Team Leader and/or line manager;
- Responsible in explaining the project’s activities and objectives to the community;
- Responsible to establish good relationship with the community leaders, influent persons and beneficiaries;
- Responsible for working together with government technical department staffs in the communities.
Mission 2: Participate to adapt and enforce quality of activities
- Identification of needs with target project participants and different stakeholders;
- Share list of ideas amongst the team members for better improvement of activities;
- Define activity plan together with the team creating action plan and annual goal;
- Participate and collaborate during decision making when needed;
- Share and communicate with the colleagues to ensure good atmosphere and respect between the team members;
- Capitalization on previous experience of ACF interventions.
Mission 3: Ensure data collection and implementation of activities as defined by project documents
- Implement technical activities (e.g. training, CFW activities, distributions, FFS, consultations) with target beneficiaries and communities at grass root level;
- Responsible for the implementation of activities related to Food Security and Livelihoods with targeted beneficiaries at grass root level: technical support for crop cultivation, winter cropping, small scale irrigation schemes support, mechanization for land preparation, vegetable production, livestock farming, off-farm IGAs, etc;
- Responcible to organize and conduct technical training, awareness raising session, and workshop to project beneficiaries;
- Responcible for the collection relevant data related to activities, create beneficiary profiles /databases, and conduct household visits to monitor activities;
- Participate and control the quality of materials related to the activities before distributions;
- Participate in the distribution of project materials to the targeted project beneficiaries.
Mission 4: Reporting on activities
- Responsible for reporting on weekly basis/daily activities progress;
- Responsible to report any problems or constraint encountered during the project activities;
- Responsible to report the information given by the beneficiaries and/or the message they want to transmit;
- Responsible to submit case study, lessons learnt and others to the line manager and/or PM.
Diploma / Level of studies:
Certificate in Agricultural Science or in a field related to agriculture, livestock, and rural development.
- Good knowledge/experience of agricultural practices
- Cash for Work activities
- Crop /livestock farming
- Good organizational skills
- Good knowledge of the area intervention
- Good communication skill
- Good Motivation Skill
- Good team spirit
- Good human relationships
- Knowledge of local dialect and Diplomacy
- Good relational qualities, Flexibility and Creativity
Preferred skills: Knowledge and experience in FS and Livelihood activities (crops, livestock, food distributions, cash for work, small business activities, trainings etc.)
HOW TO APPLY?
File composition: CV, Letter of Motivation, NUIT, BI, certificates
To be sent to: send to email@example.com (specify the title of the position in the email. Please note that incomplete applications will not be considered)
DATA LIMITE DE CANDIDATURA: 20 de Novembro de 2023.
Procedure: Selected candidates will be contacted by telephone for a technical test.
Note. The dossiers received will not be returned. Any application submitted after this deadline will not be considered.
A acção contra a fome está empenhada na prevenção de riscos relacionados com abusos, exploração sexual e na promoção da igualdade de género e da sua diversidade. A missão ACF Moçambique incentiva a aplicação das mulheres. O processo de recrutamento da Acção Contra a Fome é gratuito, não será pedida qualquer forma de compensação a um candidato. Reflecte as principais políticas e a sua carta através do seu profissionalismo e imparcialidade. Se observar comportamentos contrários a estes valores durante este processo, por favor informe as equipas apropriadas. Todas as pessoas contratadas pela Acção Contra a Fome serão igualmente verificadas quanto ao cumprimento das chamadas listas “anti-terroristas”, respeitando os direitos dos funcionários e a confidencialidade dos dados pessoais.