Full-time Admin Clerk/Receptionist
Descrição da Vaga
Lancet Laboratórios Moçambique is recruiting a Admin Clerk/Receptionist for Maputo.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Administers sorting and distribution of samples according to set standard operating procedures to ensure the correct and prioritized channeling of specimens to various laboratories/sitesl
- Processes sample registration (“logging”) and queries according to set standard operating procedures.
- Ensures dispatching of specimens for processing in accordance with prescribed standard operating procedures and monitors progress and filing of reports, including handling queries and report delivery, in line with prescribed turnaround time;
- Performs hospital rounds to distribute reports and collect submitted samples for processing in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures;
- Handles and refers administrative queries and customer complaints to ensure timely resolution of queries and responses to complaints;
- Responsible to track progress of sample delivery by couriers to ensure that specimens are received by the designated laboratory, processed and results returned timeously and in compliance with set standard operating procedures;
- Investigates bottleneck in pre-analytical laboratory processes and ensure timely resolution of challenges;
- Ensures basic housekeeping in own working area, including suitable cleaning and preparation of equipment according to set standard operating procedures;
- Monitors stock levels and orders additional stock to ensure the availability of required materials at all times and ensure delivery of stock to the doctor’s rooms;
- Represents the organisation by applying the principles of customer care in the medical pathology field and interacts professionally and ethically with medical professionals and staff;
- Management of the reception area and give out relevant information and direct clients to relevant departments while offering excellent customer service;
- Receives cash from patients and ensures banking of monies in accordance with relevant standard operating procedures;
- Reports incidents, logs customer complaints and problem solution, reads documents and actions tasks on the laboratory information management system in compliance with relevant organizational policy;
- Responsible for adhering to Lancet uniform protocols as set standard operating procedures.
- 0-1 Yrs Relevant Working Experience.
How to apply?
DATA LIMITE DE CANDIDATURA: 27 de Janeiro de 2023.
Indique a fonte da vaga na sua candidatura.
1 total de vistas, 1 hoje