Full-Time Director de Programas
Descrição da Vaga
Lemaze Services is recruiting for it’s client a Head of Programs in Maputo.
Your role is to manage all of company’s activities on our USAID portfolio, which currently consists of Efficiencies for Clinical HIV Outcomes (ECHO), (Quality Health Initiative), Transform Nutrition, but will expand as company’s footprint does. This will include supervising Project Managers, providing support, building capacity, ensuring deliverable and reporting requirements are met and company is fully contractually compliant. The Head of Programs is a senior member of the Mozambique team, and plays a crucial role in supporting the overall mission of the company.
- Partner Management
- Be the primary point of contact for USAID and primes (FHI 360, Abt Associates, ADPP, and others);
- Provide close assistance to these partners for the effective use of Viamo’s services in the domains of health, health system strengthening, SBC, education and other sectors as they arise;
- Monitor stakeholder ICT4D needs according to project objectives and adapt programming and budgets as required;
- Inform partners of new services and product improvements;
- Solicit and document partner feedback, including needs and expectations to inform the ongoing development of company’s offerings.
- Project Implementation
- Oversee the establishment of annual work plans and quarterly/monthly deliverables for the program in partnership with company’s Project Managers;
- Monitor and contribute to the implementation of work plans according to the established time lines;
- Oversee and complete monthly/quarterly/annual narrative and financial reports (with support from company’s finance team);
- Facilitate training’s and 321 content development/validation workshops;
- Supervise qualitative and quantitative research and other field activities;
- Contribute to company Mozambique’s institutional knowledge by leading case studies, impact evaluations, etc. as needed.
- Innovation and Service Development
- Propose and pilot new service offerings to include in company’s suite of ICT products;
- Provide input for the continued success of company’s service offerings:
- 3-2-1 Service, a mobile-phone based information service for the population (dial 84321 on Movitel to test the service!);
- Digital communication campaigns and engagement solutions on any mobile device;
- Mobile surveys to gather feedback from project beneficiaries, collect data from nationally representative cohorts, and conduct field research;
- Document and share lessons learned and best practices with company’s international team of program staff;
- Contribute to the development and implementation of company’s annual strategic objectives.
Successful candidates for this position will have:
- Exemplary project management skills and the ability to manage a portfolio of large, complex projects;
- Experience managing USAID-funded projects;
- Experience working with national and local stakeholders in Mozambique;
- Demonstrated ability to multitask and prioritize, creating and implementing common project management tools such as Gantt charts, work-plans, etc;
- Experience in ICT4D desirable. Mastery of computers and mobile technology; knowledge of common software packages and an ability to quickly learn and master new software;
- Proven ability to create and manage complex budgets;
- Proven ability to work independently; flexibility and willingness to adapt to new tasks as needed;
- Good common sense and ability to approach situations and challenges with a creative and open mind;
- Bottom line focus and solution-oriented;
- Excellent attention to detail and thoroughness;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Portuguese;
- Communication skills in local languages desirable;
- Experience in social behavior change communication desirable.
- Reports to Country Representative
Apply now with a resume or CV and a short cover letter to [email protected] . Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis until the position is filled.
APPLICATION DEADLINE: until April 28, 2020.
346 total de vistas, 1 hoje