Full-Time Assessor de Saúde, Segurança e Meio Ambiente
Descrição da Vaga
A Airswift – Embrace está a recrutar um Assessor de Saúde, Segurança e Meio Ambiente (m/f), para o seu cliente, ExxonMobil Moçambique Limitada, uma das maiores empresas do mundo de exploração e produção de petróleo & gás, para Maputo.
The SSH&E Technician’s primary function is to collect and manage data for development of reports and presentations and may include: acquiring and plotting data, developing presentation materials, maintaining databases/incident registers, work group performance indicator tracking, and stewardship/incident reporting assistance.
The SSH&E Technician may also be requested to provide input and support in the implementation and execution of the Operations Integrity Management System including review or drafting of documentation as well as lead office-based SSH&E-related activities.
- Monthly Corporate SHE Stewardship reporting and preparation of local KPI reports (SHE stats, Incident reporting, and action tracking stewardship);
- IMPACT database management;
- Monthly inputting of safety man-hours into Impact and populating tracking tools;
- Tracking and management of SSHE reporting programs such as near-miss, hazard, and observation programs;
- Assisting in interface and closeout of identified gaps, action items, or follow ups;
- Analyze SSHE data for trends and key insights;
- Preparation of documents, letters, presentations, spreadsheets, periodic reports;
- Interface with senior management and key stakeholders;
- Coordinate SSHE activities and programs as needed;
- Provide back-up support to other Administrative Assistants as required;
- Assist Manager and team as directed.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive and private information;
- University degree at bachelor level preferred;
- Good verbal and written communication / Fluent in English & Portuguese;
- Proficient in Microsoft Office software packages (Word, Excel and PowerPoint);
- Knowledge of data entry and databases preferred;
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a comparable role;
- Work well within a diverse team / Ability to multi-task;
- Grasp and understand key business concepts quickly;
- Initiative and ability to carry out responsibilities independently;
- Strong administrative coordination and prioritisation abilities;
- Must maintain high standards and output in high pressure situations.
Como se candidatar:
Os interessados deverão fazer a sua candidatura em https://www.airswift.com/exxonmobil
Só serão considerados validas, as candidaturas que forem efectuadas no link acima identificado, e desde que estejam preenchidos todos os campos do formulário de registo e anexo o respectivo Curriculum Vitae.