Full-Time Palma Operations Lead
Descrição da Vaga
Alistair Group is recruiting a Palma Operations Lead, to be based in Palma, Mozambique.
Do you have what it takes to be the face of a rapidly growing business and take it to a greater height?
Our Palma, Mozambique base is one of our fastest growing operations. We are looking for the leader for this business – someone who has the experience in handling regional operations and making sure everything runs smoothly and at the same time serving as an excellent face of the business in front of the clients. Working as an Operations Lead means managing the complete Palma region along with its business, clients, Palma team and the operations.
We’d love to hear from candidates who have experience bringing innovation and growth to the business and who have efficiently managed a team of people.
Your key roles will include but not limited to:
- Managing a cross functional team
- Overlooking the operations and ensuring all operations are done in accordance with Alsitair Group procedures and work instructions
- Understanding clients’ need and problems and providing solutions using Alistair Group current and potential resources
- Deal with customer complaints rapidly and professionally in liaison with the Key Account Holder / Business Development
- Ensure the operations team is suitably established with the quantity and quality of manpower to effectively and efficiently execute the Company Mission.
- Ensure all Operations Personnel are suitably trained, equipped and resourced to work efficiently
- Able to understand the Alistair process and standards and replicate them on the ground
- Compile accurate reports on achievement of KPIs and help prepare weekly and monthly analysis
- Ensure all operations are done safely
- Leadership skills to motivate and inspire team members
- Clear communication skills ensuring clear and candid information
- Strong management skills ensuring efficient use of resources
- Computer Literacy to effectively operate and manipulate online management systems
- Faultless administration skills ensuring accurate and efficient procedures
- Problem solving skills to ensure obstacle to progress are overcome
- A minimum of University Graduate Degree in any relevant discipline or equivalent vocational experience in Transport / Logistics service support / Civil Engineering
- Experience in managing Cranes, Forklifts, Trucks, Vehicles and Generators.
- Fluent in Portuguese/Swahili & English
- Experience in Oil & Gas Industry (preferable)
- LEAN SIX SIGMA (Desirable)
- Project Management (Desirable)
- Business Management (Desirable)
- Safety Management (Desirable)
Lifting equipment : 2 to 3 years
Testing of rotating equipment & overhead cranes : 2 to 3 years
This position reports to: Country Lead Mozambique Apply before Tuesday, September 18, 2018 – 57 Days left Companies may expire jobs at their own discretion. If you have not received a response within two weeks, your application was most likely unsuccessful.
How to Apply:
- Apply online: https://goo.gl/VYbdxe