Full-Time Logistics Coordinator
Descrição da Vaga
Our client, an international Oil and Gas Operator are looking for a local Personnel Logistics Coordinator to be based in their Offices in Pemba, Mozambique. The position is offered with a long-term contract and negotiable monthly salary.
As Personnel Logistics Coordinator you’ll be responsible for Travel requests and liaising with teams across the Project.
- Booking and co-ordinating personnel travel;
- Arrange Meet & Greets for incoming Contractors and Employees;
- Journey management;
- Liaise with Maputo office for personnel flying into Pemba and out of Pemba.
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Ideally have a Diploma in Business, Logistics or related subjects;
- Experience gained within a Logistics ideally gained within the Oil and Gas, Mining or any other related industries;
- Proficient in MS Office software;
- Must have the right to live and work in Mozambique as no visa sponsorship will be provided.
How to Apply:
Apply online: https://goo.gl/jVN4HS